Friday, July 31, 2009

a new page

Finally had a chance to finish off page 9 of my webcomic called theZOMBIE. Man it took forever, but thats cuz I screwed myself by putting off a job until the last minute, and now its way over due and I'm still working on it. Its about 75% done and I will spend every free minute working on it this weekend so that I can start fresh on everything else on Monday.

And until I have a big enough buffer, I am going to only update my webcomic 1 time per week.

In other news, check out Gibberish the Comic and see a little tiny guest comic I did for Chris. He's a cool guy with an interesting sense of humor that I hope to work with and communicate with more in the future.

Also, Coyote Trax did a review of my webcomic and you can read it here. 3 out of 5 paws is alright in my book.

Lastly, Martin, please call off the bounty hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment