Saturday, December 5, 2009

hand up


This is just a quick image I made a while back, and only just found because I spent the better part of today cleaning my studio/toy room. My studio ... the kids toy room. Thats what makes it hard to get work done, its noisy. Once they are older and can be left unattended, I'm moving my studio into the spare bedroom. Until then, I suffer.

Anyways, I've been busy building up some contacts and following some potential leads for illustration work. You might find my doodles behind rusted doors or locked up in some internet dungeon somewhere some day. I've also been making some improvements to my other site, IDRAWZOMBIES ... I added some new shirts today, so please take a look if you are in need of a zombie related shirt. I will have some of my own shirts available soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment