Monday, December 7, 2009

scrabble doodles


I am constantly drawing and doodling. It's a little bit annoying for my wife because she thinks I'm not paying attention. I am paying attention and have more than once demonstrated it, much to her disdain I think. I just can't stop doodling. The above image was drawn on a scrabble score card and a different piece of paper we were using to keep score on a different game. And in case any of you are thinking that I am being disrespectful or something, I was only drawing during intermissions like bathroom breaks or other interuptions.

My life is a constant interuption, but thats something else.

2 comments:

  1. I like the posture and everything on that doodle. You should shuffle it over and make it finished. I picture this undead Gladiator type arena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh ... thanks Nick. I forgot this place had a comments section. Glad you liked it, and undead gladiators sounds like a cool idea for a story.

    ReplyDelete