Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy halloween

Happy Halloween from the Zombie Queen ... as George Romero would say ... stay scared!
Anyways, it's been a super busy last couple of days with the art show and everything. Did a whole bunch of zombie portraits, met a lot of interesting people and generally had a great time. I am now hooked on the whole idea of going to conventions and I'm starting to preplan my next year and I hope to attend at least 3 or 4 different comic and zombie conventions.

Giving away art all this month has proven to be more difficult than I originally thought. Sure it's easy enough to find people that want it, but just to keep the updates rolling on schedule is tricky. I didn't totally fail but I didn't score 100% either. To all those that won stuff, it should be at your door soon.

Today I am giving away the last prize - my current 2 prints, a magnet and a sketchcard and whatever other nifty little junk I have lying around. If you want it then you have to tell me why you want it, on this blog.

Give me a good reason, write me a poem, BEG, but just post something. If you don't post on this blog you won't win. Good luck.

4 comments:

  1. So why would I want these things? Well zombies are my all time favorite monster and your art is very zombierific. You really bring out the gore that makes for a great zombie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need these things because, like all Americans, I am selfish in my wants and desires. If I can get some fantastic zombie art for the big fat price of FREE than you better be damn sure that I'm gonna do the least amount of anything I can to get it. Beg? Sure.

    "Please find it in your heart to send me these prizes. I'm not sure, but there's a possibility that a whole burlap sack full o kittens will meet their demise if you don't."

    A threat? A reward? Depends on how you feel about cats...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes a great gift, to an ex that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I should get the prints because your art makes me happy, and I'm dying. You see, I'm overweight, and I smoke. So according to all the talk shows I will go blind, lose a foot, and die of cancer. I wish I was skinny and didn't smoke so I could live forever like all the healthy people. I only have maybe another 40 or 50 years. Wouldn't it make you happy knowing your prints are brightening a dying man's remaining years.

    ReplyDelete