Wednesday, June 29, 2011

wednesday ... whatevah!

So it's been one of those days where everything seems to want to go the right way, but at the last minute it goes the other. That happens daily around here. So WHATEVER!

Had a great conversation with the owner of Posers Gallery here in town ... I always feel better after talking with like minded individuals. Speaking of which ... the maniacal Martin Brandt offered up his encouragement during a IM chat and I played a loop of him on Vyou ( or whatever its called ) and it was funny as hell. Kept looking up at me from his book ... and inspired me to doodle him out a bit. A bit of a warm up doodle at any rate.

IF you want a charactiture of yourself, or a zombie portrait, send me an email.

1 comment:

  1. That's a particularly good piece, man. I like all the work you do and this is no exception. The broken glasses and the difference in the eyes is great. Also good work with the teeth and the little hole in the left cheek (with a bit of molar showing through), nice!

    The blood spatters and your distinctive line work are also particularly good on this one. Excellent work. Respect.

    ReplyDelete