Thursday, July 28, 2011

busy day of the dead

It's been a rough day. Thankfully the swimming lessons end tomorrow so my mornings can get back to normal. Main thing is I will get coffee in the morning. I miss my morning coffees.

Also busy answering emails about doing commissions and about the tshirt campaign I am running. If you're curious about that, click the link to the right ---> and sign up. I'm half way to my goal and feeling pretty damn good about it. It will be gruesomely great.

This is a zombie picture I was doing just for fun, and the one below is some guy named Sean Bonner. Found him in the googlePLUS stream and I had my way with him. He didn't struggle very much.



Cya Tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Hello Byron,

    I hope today is filled with ease and comfort. That should include easy access brains (those skulls are hard to chew through). I'm delighted to hear the indiegogo campaign is going well and the commissions are happening. Well done, man.

    Have a good one,

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete