Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF ... seriously

It has been a rough week in the fact that swimming lessons for my children, while being totally worth it and potentially life saving, wreaked havoc on my schedule. Tomorrow I get to sleep in and have morning coffee.

On the plus side I've been having a blast getting to know people and spread the infection on googlePLUS. Doing lots of quick little 5 minute zombie portraits for people that aren't expecting it has been great fun. And a few more zombie cats have managed to claw their way into my life. Here's a peek.
This little dude went up for sale on etsy today, and sold within 2 hours.
YAY for that, but like all my zombie kitties, I'll be sad to see him go.

Saw this pretty little lady filling up my googlePLUS stream, so I zombified her.

This guy egged me on ... he got what he deserved.

My sisters cat Jinx ... its a work in progress

1 comment:

  1. I'll make sure the lil guy never forgets who his father was.

    ReplyDelete