Thursday, July 14, 2011

yardsales and the living dead


Today has been a day filled with loading up all the old and unused crap we have lying around the house and carted it off to my moms house to sell at her yard sale tomorrow. One persons junk is another persons treasure, or so they say. I really don't care, I'm just happy to be rid of it. And if it all sells for a buck ... it's a buck i didn't have yesterday.

Because of all that I didn't get a chance to draw much today, so I'm throwing up something I did a while back. It's originally color but looks pretty cool in black and white. I was giving it to Martin Brandt for the upcoming release of his zombie anthology (which I have a 10 page story in) called DEAD FUTURE. If you're at all interested in getting it, or helping to make it happen, you should check out his fundraising campaign at http://www.indiegogo.com/The-Dead-Future-Continues - check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment