Tuesday, September 13, 2011

whooops ... its been a while

cough cough ... yeah ... this place is getting a little dusty due to lack of use/updates. I'll try harder to not let it go this long between updates. Been busy with commissions, finishing off all the portraits for theHORDE tshirt and doing live 'hangout' sessions on googlePLUS. I even had a hangoutparty.com event which lasted for about 3 hours, and I drew 8 zombie portraits live during that time. It is supposed to be recorded, and once I find the link I'll post it.
Anyways ... here's a bunch of commissions I recently did. Contact me if you want one done.





this guy actually fell asleep during the hangout, but he's from Italy I think and it was 5am there. I drew him sleeping while zombies munched his brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment