Thursday, June 13, 2013

zombies reBOOT

I've been spending most of this week finishing up the remaining zombies that have already been funded for the +1000 zombies project and tweaking some of my various store fronts. I'm hoping to complete the tweaks on them all by late next week and have everything optimised ... wishful thinking ... so much work.

One thing I've been researching and investing a little time in is Etsy like stores. Etsy is fine and dandy and helped generate several sales for me, but with the fees and time limit on listings, its sort of got me upset. So I have looked in to other sites ... namely Rebelsmarket.com and Storenvy.com .

Between all 3 I am going to focus my attention on Storenvy, which has no fees, no time limits and fairly straight forward. I'm also going to keep some feelers out in the other sites with 10 or so listings on Etsy with links to other prints and stuff ( the plan in my head makes sense, I just can't describe it without getting verbose ... right +Paul Roustan ;P ) and I'm going to do the same thing with Rebelsmarket ... which takes 15% of sales btw.

And then I'm also going to sell at my own site .. idrawzombies.com

So ... go check out my slow but steadily growing collection on Storenvy http://zombies.storenvy.com
... and buy something so I don't have to live on Ramen Noodles all week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment