Wednesday, March 26, 2014

trying to keep warm in the never ending winter

Took refuge from the cold by working upstairs in the living room today. I'm prepping a circular board for a future project and working on a few more portraits for the 1000 zombies project. I'm still taking more commissions for the 1000 zombies project, but I might stop that temporarily soon as I focus a bit more on my graphic novel. So if you want to see yourself with undead eyes ... better act fast. ;)

I'm also working on an idea for a rather unique collectable zombie item, but still a little hesitant to say more. If I do go ahead with it I'll be starting up a kickstarter campaign in the next few weeks, so stay tuned.
I do wonder though ... how many of you would be interested in a zombie collectable item?

No comments:

Post a Comment