Friday, February 3, 2017

starting to reemerge from the depths of my own hell


I don't know if you've noticed, but I haven't been around much lately. There were a lot of things that suddenly happened in my life and I just couldn't find the strength to do the online thing. The whole life thing was a little touch and go for a while too. 
Things have settled down a little and I'm fighting with every fibre of my being to get back online and start creating artwork again. So ... to those that have offered their support and wondered how things have been and where I've been ... I appreciate each and every one of you ... and I should be getting more active now.

In the mean time, I'm trying to get rid of all my old work and start fresh, so check out my new store here and while you're at it ... I've started a new portal for all my works and it will continue to grow as I do. You can find that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment