Tuesday, November 14, 2017

sketched out after stressed out



it's been a day ... it's really been a fucking shitty day ... at least the start of the day was shitty
After that initial 3 hours it got marginally better. With luck it will get better tonight and be awesome tomorrow. Fingers crossed but don't plan a fucking thing because you know as well as I do that the universe will throw a gigantic fucking monkey wrench at your life if you do. Keep things vague ... follow the direction that life is trying to take you ... make little adjustments as needed to go in the direction you wish to go.
It's like a 'be one with the force' kind of thing ...

or maybe im fucked up and keep fooling myself
how would anyone know for sure?

Hey ... i drew this zombie while feeling rather sorry for myself and trying to snap out of it. I think this zombie got a shitty deal because of my shitty attitude ... better it than me amirite?

want to own it and cherish it and be among the few that own any of my sketches? I'm offering these up for just $25 w/free shipping ... just click here: http://bit.ly/byronshorde

No comments:

Post a Comment