Tuesday, February 13, 2018

cleaning house ...

There's nothing like a mid life crisis and a murderous brain to really get a person thinking, which is often a bad thing ... and now that I've hit rock bottom ... again, it's time to change everything and start over, because OBVIOUSLY things haven't been working out very well going the way they have been going.

Besides ... what do I have to lose except stuff I have lying around here anyways .. right?

So ... it's time to sell off everything I can and start over ...

Starting with these sticker packs. They're 3 high quality large stickers for just $10, shipping included, and I'm throwing in a magnet and thank you sketch as well.
The best part, the envelopes are already made, all they need is your address.
There are only 10 available, and then that's it.
Get 'em  while you can: http://thehorde.storenvy.com

Part of the new strategy includes having everything ready to ship before even advertising or selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment